POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bad children [jpg20000 + tn] : Re: Bad children [jpg20000 + tn] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bad children [jpg20000 + tn]
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 22 Apr 2004 19:54:03
Message: <40885b1b$1@news.povray.org>
Making...  Catsup?  :-o

Apparently, while my uncles were quite young, they made "cat-soup" out of
some kittens once.  Yes, a horrible story, but true nevertheless.  "We're
making cat-soup" is apparently what they told my grandmother, as she tried
to save the kittens.  I'll spare you some of the details, but I think it
involved a barrel and some gasoline, and, iirc, only one of the kittens
survived the incident.

If I didn't know better, I'd guess that you've heard the story...

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com