POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Architecturally styled image : Re: Architecturally styled image Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:21:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Architecturally styled image
From: Dan P
Date: 22 Apr 2004 19:05:11
Message: <40884fa7$1@news.povray.org>
Shay wrote:

> "Dan P" <dan### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> |
> | I'm trying to imagine what it would look like if you made the
> | windows reflective, added a little specular to them, and added
> | sky_sphere { pigment { wrinkles } } to the scene. :-)
>
> Gave it a shot just now. After a few lines, I had do conclude that I
> just don't have the patience to find out.
>
>  -Shay

LOL -- you're sure not alone! Because computers have gotten so fast,
we've gotten used to rendering scenes quickly. Once we "punch-it" to the
next level, it's like the old days, all over again :-)

I used to render scenes on a Macintosh Quadra 9500 back in the day and
would time it so I could go out to lunch and come back and see something
-- and this was just regular raytracing!
--
Respectfully,
Dan P