POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Test your PovRay knowledge! : Test your PovRay knowledge! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:14:50 EDT (-0400)
  Test your PovRay knowledge!
From: Felbrigg
Date: 22 Apr 2004 12:15:56
Message: <4087efbc$1@news.povray.org>
Heres a test for you.  I've pasted extracts from two scenes into the
attached image.

I changed two things in the scene file to get the two differnt looks.

First I changed the light color from red to white.

Then I changed a single numeric value, can you guess what it was?

Clue : its a radiosity scene.

Good luck.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'WhatsTheDifference.jpg' (20 KB)

Preview of image 'WhatsTheDifference.jpg'
WhatsTheDifference.jpg