POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Architecturally styled image : Re: Architecturally styled image Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:14:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Architecturally styled image
From: Shay
Date: 22 Apr 2004 10:16:56
Message: <4087d3d8@news.povray.org>
"Dave Matthews" <dma### [at] nospamnet> wrote in message

| Excellent work.  It immediately captures the feel, makes you say,
| "Hmm. What new office building is. . . . wait a minute!"  And
| your eye is drawn down to the improbabilities (architecturally
| speaking) and back up to examine more details.  I really like
| this one!

Awesome! That's exactly what I wanted to get across. Thank you.

| Care to share a few details about the texture/settings?

Sure, but you'll likely be disappointed. The textures, as in all of my
recent pictures, are just pigments with either ambient 0 or 1. The
ambient 0 pigments in this picture are shaded with shadowless, parallel
lights. An additional, dim, shadowless but not parallel light "punches
out" the picture just a bit from the screen.

 -Shay