POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Memory : Update, Try 2 Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:16:17 EDT (-0400)
  Update, Try 2
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 22 Apr 2004 09:28:38
Message: <4087c886@news.povray.org>
Is this better? I know, the face still has a few more particles than the
remaining scene (well, just like about 4000 or so..), but some emphasis
should still be put on her face and expression, rather than her entire body.
Your comment was very helpful, I've got to admit that! I've always been
watching her face and how it makes the smile visible, but sure, the
remaining body should be almost as visible.

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>

Post a reply to this message