POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Returning to POV news : Returning to POV news Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  Returning to POV news
From: Brendan Hurley
Date: 22 Apr 2004 03:06:06
Message: <40876ede@news.povray.org>
Hi, Friends,
After a couple of months in computer limbo, I'm back on-line, doing POV, and
enjoying a *brand new, state-of-the-technology* computer! My old machine
finally had a near-fatal hard drive crash; I prayed and begged for new
hardware, and....amazingly, a dear friend of mine got together a new machine
for me!
Prayer and good faith work!
I loaded up POV first thing and re-rendered a scene I did on the old
machine. The previous machine did the picture in 6.5 hours. This new machine
did the render in 12 minutes!!!!!!!!!!
Blessed Be the Spirits of Technology!
Attached is a sample of my most recent project, another house, file about
151K

Blessings,
Brendan
--