POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Architecturally styled image : Re: Architecturally styled image Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:19:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Architecturally styled image
From: Dave Matthews
Date: 21 Apr 2004 15:32:12
Message: <4086cc3c$1@news.povray.org>
Shay wrote:

> Meant for print, but still very PiBIsh in my opinion.
>
> An abstraction of a specific style of architectural drawing.

Excellent work.  It immediately captures the feel, makes you say, "Hmm.
  What new office building is. . . . wait a minute!"  And your eye is
drawn down to the improbabilities (architecturally speaking) and back up
to examine more details.  I really like this one!

Care to share a few details about the texture/settings?

Dave Matthews