POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cavorite Sphere (off the shelf) [~105K JPG] : Re: Cavorite Sphere (off the shelf) [~105K JPG] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:24:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cavorite Sphere (off the shelf) [~105K JPG]
From: Dan P
Date: 20 Apr 2004 21:41:19
Message: <4085d13f$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

> "Dan P" <dan### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
>
>>Oh YEAH -- fantastic!
>>It reminds me of Wallace and Grommit.
>>"Cheese, Grommit! We need cheese! Cheese!!!!"
>
>      Heheh...  Yes, I can see it.  :)

God, I loved that penguin too. :-)

>>Another parallel light at low intensity pointing down from behind
>
> the
>
>>object will bring out the details of the shadow and add depth.
>
>  You're doin' my head in you are, Mr. DP! How do you know all this
> stuff?!   ;)

I learn it from the guys like Tek and Warp and Chris and all the rest.
If it weren't for this newsgroup, I'd still just be making logos! :-)
I'm one of the least knowledgeable on the group, really; guys like Tek,
Warp, the Chris's, Thorsten, Ken -- the list goes on; all those are far
knowledgeable than I. I just like to post a lot -- they're really busy
right now with the next version of POV-Ray coming soon or making scene
files instead of writing papers about topics like www.hibernate.org for
hungry profs :-)

>    Anyways, I'm glad people like you and Bob are around.
>
>     ~Steve~

Right back atchya!!
--
Respectfully,