POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bad children [jpg20000 + tn] : Re: Bad children [jpg20000 + tn] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bad children [jpg20000 + tn]
From: St
Date: 20 Apr 2004 19:08:47
Message: <4085ad7f@news.povray.org>
"IMBJR" <no### [at] spamhere> wrote in message
> On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 23:48:12 +0100, "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>

> >"IMBJR" <no### [at] spamhere> wrote in message
> >
> >  That's an excellent composition, and I don't know what it is, but
> >the .jpg at the size it is, looks more convincing to me.
> >
> >   Perhaps it needs something more around it? I'm not sure with
this
> >kind of image... BUT, having just looked at it (the JPG 2000
version)
> >again, I think that you've left it 'Dark' in the background on
> >purpose. I would have.
>
> Dark is definately best for this one.

   Yes, I thought so in the end...

> >   ~Steve~
> >
> > (PS. And I'm not sure if that girls left leg is in or out of the
bin
> >too. I would guess 'in the bin' judging from the angle and
position,
> >but if so, why? Is she climbing in or out?)
>
> Actually, its definately out. This kind of thing always makes me
> smile, as it shows just how subjective the viewing experience is.
For
> you, that girl seems half in the bin, but design-of-scene-wise she
is
> not.
>
> Actually, now I look at it - I can see what you mean. As I say, it's
> subjective thing.

 And that's how I looked at it - subjectively. I like these quirky
things in images. I remember one of your early images oh, a few years
ago now(?), where I saw a hand in the background of your image but
no-one else could see it? (Sorry, I can't remember which one it was,
there's been so many.)   ;)

   ~Steve~