POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosity Experiment : Re: Radiosity Experiment Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity Experiment
From: Tek
Date: 17 Apr 2004 23:02:20
Message: <4081efbc$1@news.povray.org>
I have no idea what you're talking about, so I'd definitely like to see the
images. But don't post them here since the admins don't like possibly
copyrighted material to appear on this server.

BTW, the "space station filmed in the 60s" I always think of is the one from
2001: A Space Odyssey, but that probably looks a lot better than the effect
you're talking about ;)

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com