POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Next topic, anyone? : Re: Next topic, anyone? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 03:58:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Next topic, anyone?
From: Tek
Date: 17 Apr 2004 14:56:10
Message: <40817dca$1@news.povray.org>
"John VanSickle" <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
news:408### [at] hotmailcom...
> Tom Galvin wrote:
> >
> > Dancing
>
> Looks like another small round...

I wouldn't be so cynical. I think this topic has enough "What the ****?!" appeal
to attract a lot of entrants. Whereas the last topic was quite intimidating,
this one sounds nice and innocent so lots of people who might ordinarily decide
they can't commit enough time to do a really good entry (that's my usual
excuse!) may come out of their shells a little more and just experiment, since
they don't expect any serious competition this round.

That's on the one hand. On the other hand: I really can't think of any ideas!
Well, I have one but it needs good character animation and I've never done that!
:)

Anyway, changing subject slightly, isn't it a bit wierd to have a "Dancing"
competition where we have to judge without listening to the audio track?

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com