POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Favorite substance : Re: Favorite substance Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Favorite substance
From: Andrew C on Mozilla
Date: 17 Apr 2004 12:24:41
Message: <40815a49$1@news.povray.org>
>> So that's what the little critter looks like...
>
> there are a few other substances that I might around to converting,
> but this was the most "interesting" to me right now.

Hmm... I've always wanted to have a go at doing DNA - although I expect
that's already been done *several* times by now...

Actually, I was wondering if anyone out there has done a macro package
for building various molecules in POV-Ray yet... surely there's enough
people interested that the possibility exists. ;-)

Andrew @ home.