POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Saturday abstract [100k jpeg] : Re: Saturday abstract [100k jpeg] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:13:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Saturday abstract [100k jpeg]
From: andrel
Date: 17 Apr 2004 12:29:10
Message: <40815B40.3060401@hotmail.com>
Rune wrote:

> How many of the newsreaders was it again that couldn't see images
> attached using the POV-Ray Web Interface? I'm using Outlook Express 6,
> and I certainly can't see it.
>
> Rune
Rune, before you get flamed. I think we have made the point.
I am sure Thorsten is working on it. It may take a couple
of days before he has it ready. In the mean time we have
to go to the web interface and be patient. If we complain
that we can not see the attachment for every post, people
may stop using the web interface and I do not think that
is what we want.
	Andrel