POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Head Experiment : Re: Head Experiment Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:16:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Head Experiment
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 16 Apr 2004 13:01:33
Message: <4080116d$1@news.povray.org>

news:407fb42d@news.povray.org...
> Meshes at subdivision 7 can hold amazingly intricate detail but I'll have
> wait a few more years before I use it in Pov!

Nice. It's good to see non-Poser human modeling slowly but surely coming to
POV-Ray, be it in Silo, Moray or Wings.
The 750 Mo obj is much too big I think. While it's obviously caused by the
subdivision, there should be a way to subdivide only the zones that requires
it. I have little experience with this yet, but modelers often support this
feature.

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com