POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My First Post : Re: My First Post Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:08:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My First Post
From: Darren New
Date: 14 Apr 2004 11:26:08
Message: <407d5810$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Williams wrote:
> Perhaps the support for attachments through the web interface isn't
> working too well yet.

*If* the web site is going to send things out as uuencoded, it's quite
important not to lie about that and hence not to put
   content-type: text/plain
in the headers, because it's obviously not plain text.

(Note to OP: This is the web server I'm talking about, nothing that you
did, assuming you posted the image via the povray web server like the
headers imply.)

Other than that, it's a nice image. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA USA (PST)
   I am in geosynchronous orbit, supported by