POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Image editor skews colors of rendered image : Re: Image editor skews colors of rendered image Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:10:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Image editor skews colors of rendered image
From: John D  Gwinner
Date: 14 Apr 2004 00:34:31
Message: <407cbf57$1@news.povray.org>
It's not gamma, it's "Correcting" the colors for your chosen output device
(which turns out you didn't choose <G>)
The default is some line printer you're never going to output to, and it
does noticably change the color.

Corel is RABID about "Correcting" your colors.

Go into your Color Profiles, and DELETE everything.

I had the same problem, deleted all the color profiles, now I'm fine.

Let me know if you can't find the setting.

        == John ==