POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Image editor skews colors of rendered image : Re: Image editor skews colors of rendered image Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:13:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Image editor skews colors of rendered image
From: Dan P
Date: 14 Apr 2004 00:21:25
Message: <407cbc45$1@news.povray.org>
Tek wrote:

<snip:technical />

> Incidentally, although the pov docs give a really good description of what gamma
> correction is, your problem is definitely to do with your image viewer, not
> povray. So you don't need to change your scene at all.

I agree with Tek here -- POV-Ray isn't going to be the problem.
It has to be the viewer.

Are you using Photoshop?
If so, try this:

(This is for PS 7 -- might be different for other versions, but the idea
is the same):

Menu: Edit > Color Settings
Settings pull-down: Color Management Off
Click [OK]
--
Respectfully,
Dan P