POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Some thins (torus + cylinder) : Some thins (torus + cylinder) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:16:27 EDT (-0400)
  Some thins (torus + cylinder)
From: Alex Kluchikov
Date: 12 Apr 2004 11:04:00
Message: <407aafe0@news.povray.org>
Nothing special. Just simple object. May be, sorta Easter Egg? I don't
know. But it took me for a couple of days to compose the scene. Hope,
somebody will like it. Now, let's finish with lyrics. Technically, this is
simply the union of torus and cylinder with metallic texture, the floor it
lies on, area lights and environment sphere. No HDRI and Radiosity were
used.
 Will be glad to read comments.
 Sincerely Yours,
 Alex Kluchikov.