POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 3d torus scan : Re: 3d torus scan Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:17:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3d torus scan
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 12 Apr 2004 07:15:02
Message: <407a7a36@news.povray.org>
It's a way lighting subjects in photography that can be used in 3D too,
it seems that it's more known as three points lighting.

Here are a few links:
http://www.loria.fr/~rougier/povray/3p.php
http://accad.osu.edu/~mpalazzi/key_fill_kick.html
http://www.tpub.com/content/photography/14130/css/14130_316.htm