POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gothic Splines : Re: Gothic Splines Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:15:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gothic Splines
From: Lonster
Date: 12 Apr 2004 00:38:57
Message: <407a1d61@news.povray.org>
Bravo Mr. Prust!

     Now I can easily define my pointed vaulted ceilings as functions
instead of arcs.  I had been using chopped up cylinders before to carve them
out of a box, now I can use prisms and have real control.  This worked
smoothly first try with the same array and the vertex count reduced to one
fourth. Thank you!  Lonster

#declare myspline=spline{
  linear_spline
  #declare index=0;