POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gothic Splines : Gothic Splines Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:13:55 EDT (-0400)
  Gothic Splines
From: Lonster
Date: 11 Apr 2004 17:37:50
Message: <4079baae@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know of a patch that will let POV use an array of vectors as a
spline?  I would like to do more complex vaulting but using pieces of a
torus for the ribs is tedious at best.  Sphere_sweeps would be better.  Pov
can easily generate the vectors I need to do Tudor (think Westminster Abby)
type traceries, but the only way I see to use them as splines is to dump the
data to a file and then paste it back in by hand.  Or am I missing
something?

---

Attachments:
Download 'nave focal blur.jpg' (57 KB)