POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Happy Easter! (~200KB) : Re: Happy Easter! (~200KB) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:13:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Happy Easter! (~200KB)
From: Andrew C on Mozilla
Date: 11 Apr 2004 15:01:00
Message: <407995ec@news.povray.org>
>>Having spent most of today making this, I bet someone else has
>>already beat me to it...
>>
>>Hope y'all like it! ;-)
>
>     Nice chocolate! If anything, a tad darker, maybe...

Glad you like it. :-)

The big egg in the middle was actually supposed to be carved marble,
but... I don't know... every time I tried to give it a marble texture it
looked too lame. So I left it as mottled red. (I actually have a red
marble egg - but without the crackle.)

BTW... POV-Ray's crackle{} texture is *perfect* for Easter! ;-)

Thanks.
Andrew @ home.