POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Southen Angel *WIP* (92kbu) : Re: Southen Angel *WIP* (92kbu) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:24:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Southen Angel *WIP* (92kbu)
From: John D  Gwinner
Date: 11 Apr 2004 13:14:24
Message: <40797cf0@news.povray.org>

> Comments?

I like it

Did you use dynamic cloth for the figure?

On the poser side, is that "Michael" by the way?

Minor comments:

I think the plants could transition a bit more gradually, there's sort of a
jump between the smaller ones and the bushes.  Maybe if the angle was right
you could see trees in the distance,but that might make it more obvious.

Then again, this might be OK as it took just a split second for me to 'get
it'.

Are you going to have him glowing or a halo at all? (doesn't need it just
wondering).

I think the height field could be a little more random to look like a mud
plain, but this might be on your agenda when you go Iso.

        == John ==