POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : What is it? (55k jpeg) : A Better Example (32k jpeg) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:27:45 EDT (-0400)
  A Better Example (32k jpeg)
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 10 Apr 2004 00:14:38
Message: <4077744D.2000500@hotmail.com>
I wrote this earlier:

> Can you tell what it is?

Judging by the image I posted, I'd be surprised if anyone could guess
it! I was a little overzealous with my isosurface usage, and my approach
    at it was making a few things difficult to match.

Here's a more accurate representation of the object in question, this
time made with csg. It's much, much closer than the last attempt.

In real life it wouldn't look nearly this big, nor would it be this
clean (unless it was new). It's part of a *very* common object.

-Samuel Benge

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'fd2.jpg' (32 KB)