POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : --- : Re: Alternative rendering algorithm - attached files (1/3) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:17:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alternative rendering algorithm - attached files (1/3)
From: Darren New
Date: 9 Apr 2004 16:26:56
Message: <40770710@news.povray.org>
Ross Litscher wrote:
> bother tinkering with it. KNode let me save, and I thought it wouldn't be
> too hard to save the files and then run uudecode on them. I tried, all i
> get is an error from uudecode "No 'begin' line"

message/partial has nothing to do with uuencode.

Just save the three parts of the file in order and concatenate them.
There shouldn't be any need to uudecode them.

If, after you concatenate them and look at it, and it shows up as all
letters (like undecoded uuencode) rather than an actual binary file,
rename it to a .MIM extension and feed it into winzip to decode the mime
encoding.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA USA (PST)
   I am in geosynchronous orbit, supported by