POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : --- : Re: Alternative rendering algorithm - attached files (1/3) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:25:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alternative rendering algorithm - attached files (1/3)
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 9 Apr 2004 16:13:32
Message: <407703eb@news.povray.org>
Rick [Kitty5] wrote:

> This article has the MIME type "message/partial", which KNode cannot
> handle yet. Meanwhile you can save the article as a text file and
> reassemble it by hand.
>
> And you just know that requires way to much effort :P

Yep. I'm trying it at the moment. Initially tried with Outlook on a
different computer and it wouldn't seem to let me save at all. i didn't
bother tinkering with it. KNode let me save, and I thought it wouldn't be
too hard to save the files and then run uudecode on them. I tried, all i
get is an error from uudecode "No 'begin' line"

so i'm probably not saving the parts seperately correctly, or not saving the
part of the text i need to save... This is my first time trying this, so i
could be going about it the wrong way completely.

Please, Chris, post in jpeg 2000 instead! ;) just kidding. I'll try some
more later to get the things to decode properly. in the mean time, any
hints?

-ross