POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Logo of IFJ.edu.pl [WIP] - 3 attachments : Re: Logo of IFJ.edu.pl [WIP] - 3 attachments Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:14:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Logo of IFJ.edu.pl [WIP] - 3 attachments
From: Rune
Date: 9 Apr 2004 15:41:30
Message: <4076fc6a$1@news.povray.org>
Rafal 'Raf256' Maj wrote:
> So in fact You are suggesting exacly oposite of Runs
> idea - to make more complex, not simpler iamge :)

Hehe, you're right... Well, my main point was the importance of knowing
what is what. :)

> I will do both thing then, to be precise:
>
> A) real logo, as You can put on paper, label box
> using it, put on pencil, etc - very simple.
>
> B) complex logo-base image i.e. for a poster, or
> splash screen on WWW page

That's cool then. I think Jellby's suggestions were good. I still think
you should also take advantage of the features of the original logo, and
use the 3d effects to enhance them, rather than ignore them...

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com **updated Mar 9**