POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : swimming pool by night : Re: swimming pool by night Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:21:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: swimming pool by night
From: stephen parkinson
Date: 8 Apr 2004 09:23:11
Message: <4075523f$1@news.povray.org>
Hans de Vries wrote:
> There are some improvements on the flowers
> and the grass. The twinkling starts are from
> Alex Kluchikov, see this thread here:

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C3fc6df8c%40news.povray.org%3E/?ttop=188702&toff=400

strange thing, reflection of the righthand door in the pool looks like a
pair of spectacles, lean head to right, reminds me of groucho somehow?

stairs reflected in pool seems overly large as well

light reflecting off eaves seems ok/sensible though

the walls along edge of path seem to be misaligned somehow, maybe
perspective doesn't match,  maybe just my eyes

stephen