POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Logo of IFJ.edu.pl [WIP] - 3 attachments : Re: Logo of IFJ.edu.pl [WIP] - 3 attachments Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Logo of IFJ.edu.pl [WIP] - 3 attachments
From: Spock
Date: 8 Apr 2004 08:22:10
Message: <407543f2@news.povray.org>
I like this a lot.  My only suggestion would be to tweak the '3D' effect of the big
ring so that it appears to pass in front of the 'f' on its lower
transition.  It should also pass in front of the body of the 'i'.  These changes would
make it appear to be a circle around the central 'f' instead of
a flat oval.

Nice picture.