POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Logo of IFJ.edu.pl [WIP] - 3 attachments : A little bit of critisism Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:23:08 EDT (-0400)
  A little bit of critisism
From: Przemek Loesch
Date: 8 Apr 2004 05:49:51
Message: <4075203f@news.povray.org>
Hmm... I really don't want to be rude but in my opinion the original logo is
the best. I appreciate your work and invention but this time the simplest
solution is the best one. Logo must be so simple that you can get idea of
what it is in one second. Original idea is very good but making a 3d-scene
from it does not help. Maybe changing the color of the electrons to red
without making them "3d" would be enough? Also this text "Instytut Fizyki

of whole logo. It is too small and looks poor. Anyway it will be not
readable if you put the logo on a firm-paper in size e.g. 3x3cm. Maybe
putting the text below the logo and forming a regular block from it would be
a good idea? Also the shape of the letters is not very good. It should
correspond with the shape of the logo - I thing they sould be more "bold"
and "flat" - scaled down in y-direction.
I'm sorry for this criticism - but I belive this can help a bit.