POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kotoji again [117 kb jpeg] : Kotoji again [117 kb jpeg] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:27:50 EDT (-0400)
  Kotoji again [117 kb jpeg]
From: Bill Hails
Date: 7 Apr 2004 15:30:02
Message: <407456b4@news.povray.org>
Well, the AA settings are much higher (+a0.2 +am2),
still using Radiosity_OutdoorLQ but with error_bound 0.3.

Other changes:
Pigment function to distribute the leaf colours in the
overhang, more variety of leaf colours.
Better textures for the soil on the edge of the far bank.
Re-worked the lake water surface completely.
Took a chip out of the leg of the lantern.
Modified the "moss" on the rock.

There's still something not quite right about the darkest
shadows on the lantern, could it be I need to up the
recursion_limit from 1 to 2?

Anyway I hope you think it's a significant enough
improvement to merit a re-post.
--
Bill Hails

Post a reply to this message