POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My basement with desk : Re: My basement with desk Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:17:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My basement with desk
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 7 Apr 2004 14:34:40
Message: <407449c0$1@news.povray.org>
"Dave Matthews" <dma### [at] nospamnet> wrote in message

> Jeremy M. Praay wrote:
>
> > Here's my actual design hashed out in Paint, as well as a picture of my
> > "real" basement, though I'm not sure why I'm throwing that in.
>
> Nice sphere, but you really should replace the carpet with a checkered
> plane, since it's the first post of your basement.

Nope, not the first time posted, but my basement scene was my first picture
ever posted here (I was "Slashdolt" back then).  That was shortly after I
started working on my "Radio Graves" scene, and I was still a newbie to the
group here, but the basement scene was done a few months prior.

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C3e3154b2%40news.povray.org%3E/?ttop=188582&toff=1450

I guess I didn't get the sphere-on-a-checkered-plane joke back then, but in
my defense, there are two spheres, and the ceiling is kind of checkered
like, and I think I used "quilted" for the floor.  ;-)

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com