POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My basement with desk : Re: My basement with desk Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My basement with desk
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 7 Apr 2004 08:49:23
Message: <4073f8d3$1@news.povray.org>
Yes, I have "looked" at it, but honestly, I'm not exactly sure what to do
with it (yet).  I keep thinking that some day, I'll try to understand it
more.  I've certainly been impressed by some of the demos, and some of the
results that I've seen others attain are stunning.  Just about anything
Jaime does blows my mind at a technical level.

I've played around with it every once in awhile, mostly fudging values on
the demos, but so far, I've never actually incorporated it into any of my
scenes.

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com