POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My basement with desk : Re: My basement with desk Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:27:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My basement with desk
From: Darren New
Date: 6 Apr 2004 15:56:21
Message: <40730b65$1@news.povray.org>
Jeremy M. Praay wrote:
> I'm using a similar setup at work, both surfaces are about 26 inches deep.

Well, one more off-topic comment... You might want to consider putting
your back to the wall. It'll be easier on your eyes if you can look up
from the screen and focus on something mroe than a couple feet away.

> I've thought about building shelves in our bathroom closet.  Perhaps I
> should POV-Ray that too...  ;-)

Well, I did it to show the capenter what I wanted. :-)

> It's part of Gilles's library macro.
> http://www.oyonale.com/ressources/english/sources07.htm

Excellent. Thanks!

--
Darren New, San Diego CA USA (PST)
   I am in geosynchronous orbit, supported by