POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Need advice on how to achieve this effect : Re: Need advice on how to achieve this effect Server Time
18 Jul 2024 18:22:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need advice on how to achieve this effect
From: James Bulgin
Date: 5 Apr 2004 14:47:54
Message: <4071a9da@news.povray.org>
Thanks a lot for giving it a shot. It's doesn't really adress my origional
problem (although that's probably because I wasn't specific enough), however
it does seem to ruffle and break up more than my version. I'll have a little
look at the source code now and see if there's anything I might glean from
it. Thanks.