POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Need advice on how to achieve this effect : Re: Need advice on how to achieve this effect Server Time
18 Jul 2024 18:34:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need advice on how to achieve this effect
From: James Bulgin
Date: 4 Apr 2004 21:00:26
Message: <4070afaa@news.povray.org>
Actually, just in case it might come in handy somehow, I think I'll post one
of my better looking versions of this effect. Perhaps it might be easier to
give pointers if you had a better idea of what I've already achieved.
Actually, it's kind of hard to make out some of the details in such a poor
quality video, but oh well.... Note that the sword is just a placeholder,
and this isn't much at all what the final scene will look like, not that I
suppose that matters

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'test14.mpg' (204 KB)