POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Psychotron [WIP] : Re: Psychotron [WIP] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:22:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Psychotron [WIP]
From: Ken
Date: 3 Apr 2004 22:15:36
Message: <406f7dd8@news.povray.org>
"xkxdxmx" <xkx### [at] excitecom> wrote in message news:406f7c68@news.povray.org...
> This is one of the first things I ever started modeling. Its going on 2
> months now and its not finished yet. Although I want to complete it I'm
> creatively stumped-modeling this is beginning to feel like work :) Any
> suggestions would be appreciated.

It has a nice fresh off the show room floor look to it but it would be hard to say
how it will really look until you add some surrounding environment to it. All those
reflecting parts need something to reflect.

Suggestion wise, perhaps some identification decals would be appropriate. Serial/ID
numbers, brand name etc. A little dirt and grease would add a little realism to it :)