POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Kernel panic in XP with beta 2 : Re: Kernel panic in XP with beta 2 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:26:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kernel panic in XP with beta 2
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 3 Apr 2004 17:06:39
Message: <406f356f@news.povray.org>

news:406aa725@news.povray.org...

> What is strange is that you don't get it with 3.5; 3.6 isn't *that*
different
> that this should happen to it alone.

Well, the good news is that I now get it also with 3.5, so it's not 3.6.
The bad news is that my machine has suddenly become unstable for some reason
:((( The Dell diagnostics don't return anything wrong. I'm not sure of what
I can do.
I always get the BSOD using POV-Ray but since this is what I do most on this
machine it's not surprising.

G.

--
http://www.oyonale.com