POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Imagine that? : Re: Imagine that? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:21:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Imagine that?
From: Shay
Date: 2 Apr 2004 13:04:29
Message: <406dab2d$1@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:406c9dbc@news.povray.org...

| It gets sharper if you do(squint)? Not sure what you mean exactly,
| but my glasses may help you...  ;)

Just that although I really like the forms and colors in a macro, across
the room sense. The individual pieces are to me less attractive. If you
were to create this same picture in paint, then every little
brush-stroke would suggest some detail or shape. CG doesn't do that
automatically, and in large pictures, the clearly defined shapes of the
details can detract (for me) from the large-scale form of a picture like
this. If I take you picture and pixelize it with irfanview, then I can
all of a sudden "see" details in each gold poly and blue shape.

| You read the book 'UFO' too, back then?   ;)

No. I'll look for it.

 -Shay