POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Which version of Poser? : Re: Which version of Poser? Server Time
5 May 2024 07:50:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Which version of Poser?
From: John D  Gwinner
Date: 2 Apr 2004 01:44:08
Message: <406d0bb8$1@news.povray.org>
"Gilles Tran" <tra### [at] inapginrafr> wrote in message

>>Dynamic hair is less useful for POV-Ray users because there's
no good way to export it right now. <<

Oh darn, that was a major reason I was thinking of upgrading.

So if you do a .obj export (i.e. for PoseRay) the dynamic hair doesn't show
up?

I'm trying to simulate some moving hair INSIDE a space helmet and it turns
out that's a collossal hassle.  I'm having to put very short hair on any of
my females that go outside :)

I upgraded anyway but now I find dynamic cloth doesn't export for
animations.

        == John ==

(Mistakenly replied instead of Replied to group, sorry Gilles!