POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Imagine that? : Re: Imagine that? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:15:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Imagine that?
From: St
Date: 1 Apr 2004 17:54:52
Message: <406c9dbc@news.povray.org>
"Shay" <sah### [at] simcopartscom> wrote in message

> "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message

  Oops! Sorry, missed this one Shay...

> This is one that I really like if I squint a bit.

 It gets sharper if you do? Not sure what you mean exactly, but my
glasses may help you...  ;)

The warm and cool
> colors, the sense of exposed insides, and the appearance that the
entire
> thing is HUGE are all good.

  Thanks, I wanted to show an impression of 'Massif' in a different
way.

The details themselves are a little 1990
> IMO, but that's just my tastes talking.

   You read the book 'UFO' too, back then?   ;)

    ~Steve~