POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cupid's Feed [link to adult themed image] : Re: Cupid's Feed [link to adult themed image] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:17:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cupid's Feed [link to adult themed image]
From: Shay
Date: 30 Mar 2004 15:24:56
Message: <4069d798$1@news.povray.org>
"IMBJR" <no### [at] spamhere> wrote in message
news:2nij609tp55csa8lhse4tmjtdtn9rm754d@4ax.com...| On Tue, 30 Mar 2004
09:52:18 -0600, "Shay" <sah### [at] simcopartscom> wrote:

| The paper doll look is to some extent deliberate. A lot of my models
| are designed with similarity in mind. I've had MIBs and running
| figures riddled throughout my work. I like the clone look.
|

| Please understand that I do not care if my work is taken seriously or
| not. I am not here to earn trust. The work merely stands as it does -
| as an expression of my mind.

Bull5h!+

You attempted to explain your art to me in this very same post. It's
hard to play rebel when you have (nick)named yourself after the icon of
a *social* group, IMBJR. Don't insult my intelligence, and go sell
"obdurate radical artist" somewhere else.

 -Shay