POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kotoji [142kb jpg - WIP] : Re: Kotoji [142kb jpg - WIP] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kotoji [142kb jpg - WIP]
From: Bill Hails
Date: 30 Mar 2004 11:37:12
Message: <4069a238@news.povray.org>
Shay wrote:

> "Bill Hails" <bil### [at] europeyahoo-inccom> wrote in message
>
> Awesome CSG. I love all of the rounded corners. Clean clean clean.

Thanks, that was the CSG bevelling exercize from hell.

> As far as the radiosity, looks a bit washed out.

I'm not sure what to do about that, the lantern is ambient 0 diffuse 1.
In fact I'm not even sure what you men by "washed out".
Any suggestions?

>  -Shay

Another thing I noticed almost as soon as I posted is that
the AA settings are way too low for the water (just +A0.3),
I'm experimenting with +A0.1 +AM2 +R4 etc.

--
Bill Hails