POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kotoji [142kb jpg - WIP] : Kotoji [142kb jpg - WIP] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:26:17 EDT (-0400)
  Kotoji [142kb jpg - WIP]
From: Bill Hails
Date: 30 Mar 2004 02:14:45
Message: <40691e5e@news.povray.org>
Following what seems to be a trend I'm also trying to get
to grips with radiosity.

It would be disingenious of me not to point out that the
furthest backdrop of trees behind the far bank and reflected
in the lake *is* a photo. Other than that it's all my own
macros, textures and csg, uses Radiosity_OutdoorLQ and no
conventional lighting.

I'm not perfectly happy with it but I'm losing objectivity
so please feel free to criticize.

--
Bill Hails

Post a reply to this message