POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cupid's Feed [link to adult themed image] : Re: Cupid's Feed [link to adult themed image] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:20:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cupid's Feed [link to adult themed image]
From: Dan P
Date: 29 Mar 2004 23:50:47
Message: <4068fca7$1@news.povray.org>
IMBJR wrote:

> http://img43.photobucket.com/albums/v132/IMBJR/pov_ray/cupids_feed.jpg
>
> --------------------------------
> My First Subgenius Picture Book:
> http://www.imbjr.com

I like it! I am really enjoying your art. The expression on the woman's
face is really priceless. The only thing; a human body can't turn that
far. Unless the painful look is the intended effect (which it just might
be!), the posing will look more realistic if you turn on both "Use
Limits" and "Inverse Kinematics". "Auto Balance" might help in this
image too. "Use Limits" will ensure that the muscles do not move beyond
a natural range. "Inverse Kinematics" simulates the chained movement of
many muscles and often leads to better poses. "Auto Balance" simulates
weight distribution.

I'd love to see a bigger version of this image. :-)

By any chance, are you using subsurface scattering in this image? The
skin has an interesting sheen to it that suggests depth. Really, really
cool.

--
Respectfully,
Dan P