POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Swarm, early stage (link) : Re: Swarm, early stage (link) Server Time
18 Jul 2024 18:35:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Swarm, early stage (link)
From: Ger
Date: 29 Mar 2004 18:22:15
Message: <4068afa7@news.povray.org>
Rune wrote:

> This is not very interesting looking yet, but I'm working on a swarm
> simulation. Obviously, this is not a swarm in the air, but rather a
> swarm on the ground.

Cute, but confusing. Are we looking at 1 swarm or 2? a blue swarm and a
yellow swarm?
The first half of the video is fairly clear on the boids grouping together
around 2 points but in the second half they sorta gather in the middle and
then don't know what to do next. (it looks a bit like erratic behavior)
--
Ger