POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : MIB [jpeg2000 + tn] : Re: MIB [jpeg2000 + tn] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MIB [jpeg2000 + tn]
From: Dan P
Date: 28 Mar 2004 17:06:16
Message: <40674c58$1@news.povray.org>
IMBJR wrote:

<snip />

>>It looks like the default Don expression in Poser5.
>

> Far from it. A lot of tweaking went into getting the expression as I
> wanted it. Again, tho, the image does not show it off well.

I see from the side-by-side comparison that you have squashed the head a
bit (or broadened it) and shortened the nose. You've obviously changed
the eyes (which really give him that otherworldly look - nice!) Okay,
I'm convinced -- there was tweaking. Don comes with that default smug
look. Maybe a twist up of the lips and a raised eyebrow will give him
even more of a smirk and bring him more to life. Nice start to this
image, though! I really like the concept too -- you tend to come up with
some very creative concepts.

--
Respectfully,
Dan P