POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : MIB [jpeg2000 + tn] : Re: MIB [jpeg2000 + tn] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:24:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MIB [jpeg2000 + tn]
From: Dan P
Date: 28 Mar 2004 16:05:22
Message: <40673e12$1@news.povray.org>
IMBJR wrote:

> On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 11:46:03 -0600, Dan P <dan### [at] yahoocom>
> wrote:
>

>>IMBJR wrote:
>>
>>Cool! Is he walking or flying, though? If he's walking, it looks like he
>>isn't connecting with the ground. If he's flying, the wings should give
>>an impression of motion.
>

> The parallel light used gives this impression.

Perhaps another light might solve the problem. I'm still not sure if he
is walking or flying. That could be the point, though; artistic license.

>>Also, the expression is kindof blank -- what if
>>you raise one eyebrow? :-)
>

> Actually, he has quite a good expression, but at this
> distance/resolution it does not come out clearly.

It looks like the default Don expression in Poser5. I look at the
JPG2000 version of course. It's a neat start, though! I was just
thinking -- some specular highlights on the wings might really be cool
too. And maybe some stickers on the briefcase that says what dimensions
he has been to or something. :-)

--
Respectfully,
Dan P