POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : variable density : Re: variable density Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:16:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: variable density
From: Dan P
Date: 28 Mar 2004 12:41:47
Message: <40670e5b$1@news.povray.org>
Urs Holzer wrote:

> Dan P wrote:
>

>>Neat! It looks like the transmit value might be a bit high -- what happens
>>if you set transmit to 0?
>

> I don't understand you. Changing the transmit value of the pigment of the
> spheres wouldn't make any sense because you would only see white balls.
> This is the only transmit in this scene. All other transmit values should
> be 0.

I need to see the code to understand what you mean. The marbles looked
like you had a transmit value to them because of the unnatural look
inside. But, I could be totally off my rocker on this (making this just
another one of the billions of things I'm off my rocker on) so without
the code, I'm just making wild guesses. :-)

--
Respectfully,
Dan P