POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : On the beach : Re: On the beach Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:16:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: On the beach
From: Skip Talbot
Date: 27 Mar 2004 18:31:21
Message: <40660ec9$1@news.povray.org>
Very realistic, nice job.  Have you tried running this through a contrast
filter?  It really accents the lighting, but I don't want to repost modified
versions of people's work.  :)  If you have more patience, it will come out
even nicer (less color banding) with an adjusted assumed_gama, unless that
was the look you were shooting for.  I've noticed that without large changes
to assumed_gamma, the bouncing of light in rad scene tends to wash them out.
Well worth the render time.

Skip